Bibliolexicon, A Passion for Books (x)
SHERLOCK and JOHN in many shapes and forms! My personal favorite is them as table lamps. Part of my contribution for 7 Patch Problem Artbook.
Because Caitlin Moran’s article is the best thing ever and I want her to write a book about Benedict, I decided to do a giveaway of The Times Magazine on Saturday with Benedict on the cover. If you want to have your own copy to drool/cry/obsess over but were not able to buy it this is your chance. Benedict talks about Star Trek Into Darkness and Sherlock and his mother is angry with him because he has not yet found a “bird”.
- I will give away two copies of the magazine and the front page of the Times on Saturday.
- The two winners will be chosen randomly and I will send them an ask, which means that your askbox should be open.
- If you do not answer for three days, I will choose another winner.
- You can reblog as often as you like but I think that tumblr only counts you once. No likes, please.
- The deadline to reblog is the 26th May.
- I ship everywhere, even to Narnia. Which also means, that you have to give me your address.
- Of course, I would be happy to get new followers but if you only want the magazine and don’t like my blog that’s okay as well.
- Good luck!
Sherlock meme: six characters [6/6] Molly Hooper
Because I thought it would be funny (x)
The Seven Deadly Sins 【Seven Heavenly Virtues】
this was so epic
On the bright side, at least no one in Sherlock fandom is skipping any seasons.
I went on Google to look up more about this Yahoo buying Tumblr nonsense, and one of the comments on the article said this.